(Electrical & Mechanical / Facility Management / Building Construction)
- Report to Sales / Operations Director
- Provide leadership, direction & Co-ordination on M&E-related project operations & relevant activities such as the design, plan, schedule, scope & budget
- Manager & ensure completion of assigned upgrading / Additional & Alteration (A&A) works in accordance to the client’s expectation within timeline & budget
- Conduct quality assurance & progress reviews to ensure required work is satisfactorily performed & completed by collaborating contractors & appointed sub-contractors.
- Able to identify potential project opportunities & deliver cost effective solutions to customers
- Collaborate closely with team members from other Business Units to synergise cross-selling across board.
- At least a Diploma/Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related qualification in Project Management or Facilities Management.
- Specialist Diploma in Construction Productivity will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years working experience for Diploma holder; 3 for Degree Holder
- Those who are registered MOM / BCA safety officer & have background as an Electrical or Mechanical Engineer will be considered with priority
- Prior exposure in Condominium, Residential & Commercial Projects
- Team player, result-oriented, dynamic, creative & self-driven
- A good organiser / planner with excellent communication skills
- Preferably possess valid class 3 driving licence & have own transport